- 7 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons freshly grated cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 Pillsbury Pie Dough
Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
Put 1 of the pie doughs into pie tin.
Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Stir blueberries into sugar mix.
Put blueberries into pie crust.
Put the 2nd pie crust on top and cut slips in the crust.
Put into the oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the bottom of the pie crust is brown and the juice bubbles.
Let cool and decorate with whip cream and bright red strawberries.
Serve and Enjoy!
Some ideas you can do to make this even more enjoyable:
- Have a 4th of July party and invite all your friends over and light sparklers and
- On Memorial day have a party and make a fire and cook s’mores or hot dogs and burgers on the grill